We are thrilled to share with you our latest release: OpenReplay 2.0!
Since we graduated from Y Combinator in August 2019, we’ve been improving and iterating on some of the most requested features. We believe this is our biggest step toward building the next generation of frontend monitoring tools.
Here’s what’s inside v2:
- Errors - A dedicated section for errors with stacktraces and all.
- Performance metrics - We added many new metrics such as CPU, memory usage, framerate, speed index, visually complete, time to interactive and more.
- Better algorithms - For surfacing critical defects such as app crashes, memory issues, bad requests, user frustrations and more.
- GraphQL support - For easy debugging of your queries.
- Redux/VueX/MobX/NgRx plugins - Inspect your application state at any point in time.
- Enhanced replayer - Rewritten from scratch, a faster engine for pixel-perfect session replay.
- GitHub and Jira integrations - Easily collaborate with the rest of the team.
- New UI - For a smoother user experience
And here’s what’s coming next:
- New Insights - Dedicated metrics for tracking application performance.
- Alerting - Set up alerts on metrics and be notified on your favorite channel.
- Synthetics - Record automated tests and run them in our cloud as part of your CI/CD pipeline.
Hope you’ll enjoy these updates!